Latest update: May 2018
1.1. Which is the Group’s activity?
Eco Steel Solutions is a company that produce pickled steel coil without acid and cuts steel coils.
The costumer service and our reliability have allowed us to establish relationships with the principal steel consumers.
What data does Eco Steel Solutions recollect and what is it use?
Eco Steel Solutions recollect personal data directly through the following procedures and for the purposes explained down below:
1.2. With whom does Eco Steel Solutions share my personal data?
We could share your personal data to the following recipient categories:
- Courts and Tribunals, supervisory entities, security forces and other competent public administration’s entities, when we estimate that the data communication is necessary in order to (i) fulfill a legal obligation of the controller; (ii) to execute, establish or defend legal rights of Eco Steel Solutions; or (iii) to protect your own personal interests or others interest.
- Third parties (included their representatives and advisers), in case of purchase, merge, acquisition or any other operations of structural modification of companies, contribution or transfer of business, or branch of business activity. In such case, Eco Steel Solutions will communicate your data only with the only purpose that said transfer is necessary to successfully end operations and guarantees, when appropriate, continuity in the provision of services.
- Any other person, as long as you have previously consented such transmission.
1.3. Which is the legal base used by Eco Steel Solutions for personal data treatment?
Eco Steel Solutions will only recollect a treat your personal data when:
- (i) It is necessary for the execution of a contract in which you or/and your company are a party, or for the application, upon your request of pre contractual measures.
- (ii) It is necessary to comply a legitimate interest related with web management and administration; in particular with the intention of answering your queries, communicate your personal data to others companies of the Group for internal administrative purposes, hosting and maintaining the web, preventing and detecting fraud or other crimes, as well as to guarantee the security of our networks and information. In all the cases, your data will be processed only to the extent that your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not prevail over the legitimate interest of the data controller.
- (iii) It is necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations by Eco Steel Solutions.
For these purposes, it will be explained to you clearly and in a timely manner whether or not it is mandatory for you to provide us with the information that is requested, as well as the possible consequences if you do not provide us with your data.
In case of doubt or in need for more information about the legal base from which your personal data is collected and used, please contact us by any of the channels indicated at the end of this Policy.
1.5. How does the Group’s Companies protect my personal data?
Eco Steel Solutions has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee adequate security to your personal data, including the protection against the unauthorize or illicit use of it, and against the loss, destruction or accidental damage.
1.6. international data transfers
Eco Steel Solutions, in general terms, does not do international data transfers. Both our servers and our third-party providers and other partners are located and operate within the European Economic Community.
1.7. How long do we keep your data?
In general terms, personal data will be kept until the contractual relationship is finished between your company and Eco Steel Solutions, in addition to a six (6) month period once said relationship is finished.
1.8. What rights do you have in relation to the data treatment by Eco Steel Solutions?
You are entitled of the following rights in relation to the protection of your personal data:
- − If you wish to access, correct, update or request your personal data draft, you can do so at any time by contacting us through any of the contact channels indicated in the “Contact Us” section: email@example.com
- − In addition, you can oppose to the processing of your information and request that we limit such processing or request the portability of your personal data. Again, you can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us through the contact channels indicated in the “Contact Us” section firstname.lastname@example.org
- − If you consider that your rights have not been duly addressed, you have the right to fill an official complaint form at the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact details are the following: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos c/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid.
901 100 099 – 912 663 517